Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Puppies

The other day one of my students approached me with her fingers interlocked and she told me to open the gate. So I did. Then she told me to pick some flowers. So I did. Then she asked me how many I picked. I said, "Three." She said, "That's how many puppies you'll have." And she skipped away. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever.

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha that's hecka funny. I love it. I hope you have more school stories soon. They are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little kids are so cute. I bet you're just loving your job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's how it's decided how many puppies you'll have. I've always wondered.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that I got to experience this second hand. I think I picked four? Well, I hope I picked three because otherwise I'm going to have to keep a puppy for myself and you're not going to be able to play with them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable. Have fun with your 3 puppies!

    ReplyDelete