We have been friends with Robert pretty much ever since we met him in the laundry room here at Cambridge Court. In two weeks we will be back in Fresno and we will miss him dearly. He's going to be gone on a trip to New York when we move, so we had him over for our last hang-out.
I served my mission in Chile, where we ate a lot of hot dogs with strange toppings (they call them "completos"). Molly and I have wanted to make them for a while, so we decided it would be fun to try them with Robert. We made them together and ate until we were stuffed. They were amazing.
After we ate, we enjoyed Toy Story 3 and helped Robert get ready for his trip. We had such a great time. It was nice to have one last hurrah with Robert.
Rex y Robert
This is how we start: boil hot dogs
Then you add ketchup, mayo, mustard, tomatoes and avocado.
Unless you are allergic to or don't like some of these;
then add as much/little as you want.
Molly's turned out like this with everything on it. Pretty cool, eh?
Los Biberstons: Molly y Rex


Mmm, me gustan los completos. Muy rico! I'm gonna miss Robert. I'm glad we got to hang out with him one more time.
ReplyDeleteThose look good! I'm glad you were able to hang out with Robert again before you leave. I think he'd agree with me that you'll be much missed!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that Robert is really going to miss you two. You guys have truly been good friends with him. But I can tell you that those of us in Fresno can hardly wait for you two to finally be "home" again!
ReplyDeleteLove you.