Thursday, May 23, 2013

Texcapades, Part 4: Cousins

Alice and I made it back to Texas safe and sound. We had a great week in California. We got to see both sets of Alice's grandparents, a lot of her aunts and uncles, and one of her cousins. The trip was well worth all the difficulties of traveling with an infant.

On Sunday, Alice and I went to church with my family. A while back, Haley bought Alice and her cousin, Annabelle, matching dresses. The girls wore the dresses to church. They looked so cute together!




We had a fun trip, but we are glad to be back in Texas. We both missed Daddy terribly! When we got home, we found this sign that Rex made for us. Guess he missed us, too. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it back to Texas safely! Alice and Annabelle look so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear you made it back safe. Those pictures are so cute, they are such adorable girls! My parents are here with me so I showed them pictures of Alice. They both agreed she looks so much like you! My mom started reminiscing of when she and your mom would go visiting teaching together when you and Eric were babies, she said she used to love it because she would get to hold you while your mom held Eric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, a week without the wife and kid really makes you realize why you started a family in the first place. Nothing is the same without you two around! I'm so glad we're together forever, because now that we are all together, being separated would suck. Thanks for coming back after the week was up ;)

    ReplyDelete