The Friday before last, Alice and I went to the Dallas zoo with Katie and Nolan. It was so fun! It was Alice's first zoo experience and she slept almost the entire time. :) She fell asleep in the car on the way there and I'm pretty sure the reason she never woke up was because it was so bloody hot outside.
We got to feed the giraffes up close. Pretty cool!
Alice hanging out with the lions.
They were just as sleepy as she was.
I made sure to get a picture of Alice and me together to document our first zoo trip. Maybe next time we can get a picture with her eyes open!
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you took photos of and with Alice, even though she was sleeping!
ReplyDeleteOne day she'll look back on that trip and think, man I wish I had my eyes open during at least part of it. She missed what sounded like some cool exhibits. I'm glad you guys went :-)
ReplyDeleteWell, to be fair, she did open her eyes at one point. They have a koi pond there and when Katie fed the fish they started going crazy and splashing everywhere, including the inside of the stroller. Alice opened her eyes when she got wet, but then promptly fell back asleep. :)
ReplyDelete