Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Texcapades, Part 9: Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Within the last few days, Alice has learned how to hold up her big cute noggin all by herself! Now we get to utilize the Bumbo seat that Andrew and Allysa let us borrow. She's so pleased with herself! :)

I also caught her ALMOST rolling over. 
(Her hair is lookin' funky cuz I had just given her a bath.)
Do your best to ignore my high-pitched "I'm talking to my baby" voice.

We are having so much fun watching her grow and change! Rex and I can't go more than an hour without saying, "Our baby is so cool!" She's perfect and we love her so much.

3 comments:

  1. She is changing so quickly. I'm glad you're bringing her home to visit. We can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just eat this kid up. Like a fruit roll up. Or a fruit by the foot. Such a fun baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang gina. She makes that seat look good. Love the video too!

    ReplyDelete