A couple weekends ago we went to a park in Harlan Ranch (a community in Clovis) where Rex's sister, Candace shot our family pictures. We're so happy with how they turned out! Thanks, Candace!
CUUUUUTE baby! I love the one where you're both kissing her cheeks and she is smiling! I'm so jealous of your smiley baby. Maggie smiles, but not for the camera! Ha! You look so pretty too, Molly. Such a good looking momma and fam! Thanks for sharing!
CUUUUUTE baby! I love the one where you're both kissing her cheeks and she is smiling! I'm so jealous of your smiley baby. Maggie smiles, but not for the camera! Ha! You look so pretty too, Molly. Such a good looking momma and fam! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Alice is adorable! And her parents, they're cute too!
ReplyDeleteLove these! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteWell now, that is one fine looking family!
ReplyDelete