Friday, January 3, 2014

In 2013...


  • we had a baby girl and named her Alice,

  • Rex turned 25,

  • we lived in Texas for 3.5 months,
  • Molly celebrated her first Mother's Day,

  •  and Rex celebrated his first Father's Day,

  • Alice went on her first, second, third, and fourth plane rides,

  • we went boating,

  • we dressed up as skeletons for Halloween,

  • and we vacationed at the beach,

  • Rex showed us where he grew up,

  • we visited Sacramento,

  • Molly turned 27,

  • Alice met Santa Claus,

  • Molly showed us where she grew up,

  • and Alice turned 1 month, then 2, then 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 (the little rascal).

We had a great year and hope you did, too! We are looking forward to making more amazing memories in 2014!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for a terrific and most eventful year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woofta! You guys have had a busy year! I'm glad we were a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we can all agree that Alice was the highlight of 2013! :) I love seeing all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete