It's hard to believe Alice is already a year old, but it's also hard to believe she hasn't been around forever!
The Saturday before Alice's birthday we went to a park where Candace took her 1 year pictures. They turned out great!
Not the biggest fan of the hat...
On Alice's birthday she woke up to a living room full of balloons. We had her birthday breakfast with my family at Denny's. Later Alice's rocking horse came in the mail (perfect timing!). That evening we had dinner with Rex's family and Alice enjoyed a smash cake that Candace made.
We had Alice's birthday party yesterday and it was a blast! My friend, Laura Power, designed Alice's invitations. They were so stinkin' cute! If you ever need custom printing done, you should check out her business: Powerful Creations!
So the party theme was a country picnic. We had shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches, chips, fruits, veggies, and cherry limeade. I got so distracted that I forgot to take a picture of the food table. :(
Anyway, we had a photo booth and played corn hole (thanks to Andrew and Allysa!) and drew on the wall with sidewalk chalk. We also played a game so everyone could get to know Alice a little better. For dessert we had SUPER cute garden cupcakes that Grandma and Grandpa Biberston and Candace made for Alice. Luckily Rex wasn't too distracted to get a picture of them! Alice fell asleep on Rex so I opened all her gifts for her. She got so many great toys and new outfits! It was a great day and I'm so glad so many people (34 in all!) were able to come to celebrate Alice!
SO many of my family members were able to come to the party. In fact, we were only missing 2 of them!
Here are the 8 Fite siblings!
Grandy with all her grandkids (minus Jacob)!
The whole gang. :)












Hooray for the big 1-year-old baby! She's the best! It sure was great having so many people come to celebrate her life. What a special day :-)
ReplyDeleteParty was like a family reunion. Maybe you should hold one every year. It was lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job on this party. Next year I need to fly you out to plan and decorate Brooklyn's 2nd party! ha Happy birthday Alice! Can you believe she is one? Crazy, right?
ReplyDeleteI know I'm seriously late on this, but this is adorable! Alice is so cute, and I love that you can see both you and Rex in her. Happy Belated Birthday to Alice!
ReplyDelete